FIND YOUR BALANCE
Integrating Mindfulness at Work
FIND YOUR BALANCE – Integrating Mindfulness at Work is a workshop series that helps participants understand first and foremost, the fundamentals of mindfulness (theory, history and science) and the various practice techniques designed and measured by Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical School in his world-renowned Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program.
Prior to the workshop series commences, an inquiry and assessment phase will be conducted with the participants so our discussions throughout remain relevant to the team, the goals of the business and the personal intricacies of each attendant.
As the group progresses through the series, we will explore how the methodology of MBSR can be applied specifically to the work and team environment. We will explore the 8 pillars we believe are key to staying motivated and happy at work, and through various practices (some using the Muse Brain Sensing Headband), our end goal will be to cultivate clarity, awareness and performance for individuals through defined and relevant mindfulness practices.
- Maximize wellbeing, positivity and motivation in the workplace
- Participants will actively take part in learning about the methodology of stress reduction as designed by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Create an on-site, team community with a shared personal development path
- Establish “self-performance metrics” in a mindfulness framework against real time brain activity and practice data
- This is a customized workshop series
- Prior to the workshop, there is an inquiry and assessment exercise to understand the team’s business process and the team dynamics
- Four onsite, customized teaching sessions @ 2 Hours per session over a two week period
- Utilizes the Muse Brain sensing meditation devices
- Post “self-performance” assessment & definition of personal practice
Ideal Workshop Series Environment:
- Suitable for corporate teams and organizations that have embraced integrating a different type of wellness strategy for their employees
- Workshop series may start with an off-site event such as a conference or team building event and then end with the series concluding at a client’s office
- Organizations should be open to establishing a practice room or space within the work environment and encourage employees to take time during the day to practice (3 times a week at 10-15 minutes).
- A Team environment that is high-paced, quarterly or MBO driven and client facing are ideal candidates for this series. If you think there is no time for a mindfulness practice in your fast paced work environment, your team will likely benefit from this series the most
- Your organization, although revenue driven, should have an openness to how your employees meet their business goals
To share the list of GOOD+HEC's workshops and programs with a relevant host, you can send a link to our Curriculum Overview by entering their email address below.